Get ready to roll! Still time to sign up!
Bottom Line Up Front: we start bowling tomorrow (Mar 6), but there's still time to sign up and bring your friends! Check to make sure your teammates are also registered!
Instructions for what to do/where to be on Sunday will be sent out Saturday, so register with an email you check on the weekends!
Sign up here:
The weekend has officially begun, which means you have one more day to sign up for Spring 2022 bowling! With all of the delays, this will be our only season until we start back in the fall in September. So if you want to bowl this spring, now's the time.
Our Spring season starts tomorrow, March 6th. You still have time to sign up! Tonight the prices will go up, so you have all day to get that reduced price and save $20 by registering early!
If you have already registered:
- No worries! You're registered and good to go. Now go recruit your friends!
If you have NOT registered:
- You better get on it! It looks like we're going to have around 6 to 7 teams, depending on last minute sign ups. So if you're a free agent or part of a team, get crackin'!
If you have registered with a team:
- Check on your teammates! Make sure that they have registered and paid, too! Because if they haven't, you might find yourself on a whole new team with new friends. I mean, would that be so bad? I'm just saying I may have a few bowlers who registered with a team, but whose teammates haven't yet signed up.
Remember all bowlers must be vaccinated.
- Yes, I'm serious
- No, a prior positive test is not the same as vaccination
- No, I am not accepting negative tests instead.
- Yes, I'd prefer if you were fully vaccinated and boosted.
- If you show up Sunday and you are not vaccinated, you will not bowl with our league. No exceptions.
Dates to remember:
March 6, 2022: first day of Winter 2022 (instructions for what to do/where to be on Saturday the 5th)
Apr 17, 2022: Easter Sunday- no bowling
May 22, 2022: Final week of bowling/championship game/pizza party
Beyond here is the usual stuff you get in every recruiting email.
The usual bowling league perks will apply: 3 free competitive games on Sundays, 2 free practice games per week, discounts on food and soft drinks at the snack bar!
There will be no post-bowling this season if you miss a week. Pre-bowling only.
Due to payment issues in previous seasons, all bowlers must pay in advance before the season starts. No exceptions.
All bowlers must be vaccinated. Get your vaccine. Stop making excuses. (No, a previous positive test is not the same as a vaccine.)
Bowlers must wear masks at all times. Obviously, you can take your mask down to eat or drink, but put it back on. And remember, the damn thing goes over your nose. Yes, mask mandates are relaxing, but not in Durham County yet, so bring your masks.
If you are sick have a close exposure, I expect you to quarantine per CDC guidelines. Please see this website for more details on when you should quarantine. Don't put your fellow bowlers and AMF staff at risk: If you are sick, STAY HOME!
Click on this link to sign up:
Thanks for hanging in there, y'all! See you Sunday!
Keely -- X/X/X/X/X/X/X/X Keely Godwin Manager, Cruise Director, Masking Enforcer, and all around Bowling Buddy Pindependent Durham Bowling